Friday, July 25, 2008

Slumber Party!

My baby sister with my baby
He really doesn't much like her holding him!
My niece, Haylee, with Amory and Ethan
Such a cutie!
Escaping!

    Tres Amigos...

Last weekend, I finally had my little sister, Amory (who's 8 now!), spend the night. We hadn't had her over since before Ethan was born (yah, something about a crying baby getting up all night...). Anyway, I thought I'd better invite her, since she seems to have the crazy idea that I love my son more than her, and she really needed some time with Big Sis. Haylee came, too, when Amory was dropped off, just to spend a few minutes playing. 

Amory and I had fun reading together, coloring in her coloring books, and having me do her hair. I was hoping she'd sleep through Ethan's waking up at night (yes, he still does), but no such luck. But, she was a good sport about it, and she didn't even complain! I can't believe how my baby sister is growing up!

4 comments:

Joe said...

Yeah... that was fun

MOORE FAMILY said...

Looks like fun! Wow I cannot believe Amory is getting so Big! dont worry not ignoring you just staying really busy. Seems like we always have something to do! hope all is good for you take care

Kristy Moore

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

All my layouys are free. As are many others.

Go to my layous blog (alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com) and follow the instructions on the right hand side of the page.

Let me know if you have any problems!!! It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Good luck!

abby said...

can amory be any more your twin? holy cow.