Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Little Dare Devil!
All by myself...
    Jairen & Haylee 


Joe decided to take Ethan swimming today at my little brother Jairen's home, while I went to my Young Women Presidency meeting. Jairen said he hadn't been swimming in years, so I guess it was about time! His cute daughter (my niece!), Haylee, was a bit timid of the water at first, but did better the longer they tried. Ethan, of course, LOVED being in the pool and didn't want Joe buggin' him, tryin' to hold him. As you can see, my husband decided it was okay to let him hang out on the steps, unassisted. I think if I were there, I would have had a heart attack! Apparently, he kept pushing Joe away from him, trying to be a big boy at the good 'old age of 9 months, and jumped off the step, falling straight down into the water! Joe, of course, was right there and brought him quickly back up.  Ethan just looked around for a second then started laughing! What a crazy child I have!!
Here he is, in action (little stinker!). He thinks he's so cool...

5 comments:

Jarret M. Sharp, Ed. D. said...

Go Joe!

Joe said...

Now you know, and knowledge is half the battle!

Becca's Bologna said...

Haha fearless ethan. He is way too cute.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

No Fear! Afton is terrified of pools.

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Happy birthday!