Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunday dinner

The cute Zieglar family-- Kreed, Jenna, & Luke
Luke shielding himself from Ethan's attack of the water bottle
Hah! He took the weapon away!
Cute boys!
Chasing each other around the house...

We had the Zieglar family over for Sunday dinner yesterday. We certainly don't have people over for dinner often enough! We had a really fun time, and it was nice catching up with Kreed, who I hadn't seen since his wedding with Jenna! I swear, the boy is 8 feet tall! The babies had fun trading toys back and forth, each wanting the toy the other had. I guess it comes with the age! Ethan was so interested in some of his toys he'd normally care less about, simply because Luke wanted to play with them! Funny babies! 

2 comments:

MOORE FAMILY said...

just so you know I am alive I decided to write a comment down. Looks like you had fun at your sunday dinner. Kreed looks taller then he did before! I cannot believe how fast the little ones grow up. Crazy!!!!! Well, take care. Have fun with little Ethan

PurTone said...

I agree those are the cutest boys ever. Thanks again for having us over. We'll have to do it again soon.