Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tippin' the Scales

   4 months
   5 months

I've decided to take a picture each month (from the time I start showing) with this pregnancy, wearing the same clothes. This is one month apart, and it's crazy how much my belly (and baby!) grew! I've already gained 15 pounds this pregnancy, and I've got just under 4 months left. I was just now showing at this point in my pregnancy with Ethan. I'm not worried, though. I know it's common to show earlier with your second. 

We've decided to name our second son Logan William. I have a feeling he'll be earlier than his June 29th due date, which I am completely fine with. I'm getting more excited as the pregnancy progresses, and I'm getting used to the idea of being a mom of two, both under two. I hope Ethan will adapt well to sharing his parents! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute name! I love the name Logan. Maybe we do think alike when it comes to names since you will have used two of my favorites. If only I could get Rob to agree.

Quinn said...

You're adorable! You look great!! I wondered if anyone would notice I'm avoiding body shots. I have some pictures I will post, just not right now.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

You look really cute. It makes me want to have a little peanut of my own.

MOORE FAMILY said...

How cute Beth! You are a cute little pregnant women. You did grow alot in a month hehehe, but that is a good thing! It will be fun to see you in June! I just look normal, still dont look pregnant, but maybe by 7 month's I will.

The Hulls said...

You're such a cute little pregnant lady!!

Ashley said...

Your belly bump is so cute! :)

Grammy said...

Love the name. Did I tell you my new grandbaby is a boy? Found out last week.